Want to add some twist for the breakfast on a Sunday? Or want to eat a healthy brunch?
This English breakfast is the best and the yummiest option!
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Preparation Time: 2-5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 tsp milk
Salt and Pepper as desired
2 tsp Desi Ghee (or Butter if you do not have homemade ghee)
1. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended properly
2. Heat Ghee in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
3. Pour in the egg mixture.
4. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with the help of a spatula, forming soft curd
5. Continue cooking - pulling, lifting, and folding the eggs, until thickened and no visible liquid eggs remain.
6. Note: Do not stir constantly.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Grate cheese on the top.
9. Serve immediately with bread toast.
Note: I had used Garlic flavored butter (easily available in supermarkets) to toast the brown bread slices.